Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grilled Chicken Parmigiano Sammich - A Dining Diva Production

I had lots of leftovers from this cooking feat, but I didn't want to eat the same exact thing, so I got a little creative and made a sandwich (sammich)!

I baked some bread:


Then I sliced it in half-ish and then slit it down the middle:
I used some garlic spread on the bread and toasted it. Then I diced the chicken and reheated it in the toaster oven:

Once the bread was toasted and the chicken warm I assembled the sammich. A couple slices of Swiss cheese, then the chicken, then a couple slices of provalone on top.

I forgot to grab fresh lettuce, green pepper, onions and banana peppers at the store. Next time I'll have to grab those to make this sammich complete, but as it was it was pretty darn good!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment