Monday, November 29, 2010

Review - Logan's Roadhouse (Nationwide)

Well, what follows Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday. My mother drags me out of my warm, cozy, comfy bed into the hell that is a shopping mall. This year was no different, except that we went at noon instead of 4am (Thank GOD!). As part of the deal, she feeds me after the insanity is over, and this year we went to Logan's Roadhouse. I've been to Logan's before, the service is always good, and I've never had a bad meal there. This time I thought I'd try something different and ordered their new Roadhouse Steak Melt.

NOM! NOM! NOM!

It was FANTASTIC! I was so pleasantly surprised! I thought it was going to be like a Steak-Umm (do those even exist anymore) but no! It's an actual piece of steak smothered in sauteed onions and provolone cheese (you can also get mushrooms on it, but I opted out of those). The meat was flavorful and tender, but firm enough that you knew you were eating something more substantial than White Castle. I felt like a carnivore eating this thing, using my incisors to rip into it and tear it to shreds. I liked that feeling! Almost T-Rex like! I put just a touch of A1 on the sandwich, but it really didn't need it. The sandwich also came with your choice of sides, but I went with the classic fries. Pairing this sandwich with their Top Shelf Roadhouse Tea made this meal perfect.

I will definitely eat this again! Rawr! That's the animal in me coming out for dinner!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment