Thursday, November 18, 2010

Review - Qdoba (nationwide)

Yesterday for lunch I ventured into Qdoba. I eat there often, and they never fail me. The food is fresh, quick, filling, and not too expensive.


My usual Qdoba meal is their Naked Burrito. I always get it with either steak or chicken, rice, (no beans), corn salsa, roja salsa, cheese, and a side of tortilla chips. Once in a while I'll ask them to throw on a handful of lettuce so I feel a little less guilty.  The portion size is large, and I suspect that 1 portion really equals two meals, but I always eat the whole thing for one meal.  The best part of Qdoba is the freshness of the ingredients. I never worry about getting stale chips, wilted lettuce, or spoiled anything. They take care to rotate the food regularly so ensure they are only serving the freshest items.


I don't know if all Qdoba's are this good, but I suspect they are. Take advantage of their loyalty cards too. Every 1000 points you get a free meal (and it seems like you get 100 points every visit).

If you like Mexican "fast" food, skip the Bell, and head for the Cactus!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting us and for the great review! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to having you back in one of our restaurants in the future! ~ Lauren, Qdoba

    ReplyDelete