Thursday, November 18, 2010

Review - Penn Station Subs (several states)

Today for lunch I had lunch with a friend and we met at Penn Station Subs. All I can say is YUM! We both ordered the Philly Cheesesteak (mine had 100% U.S.D.A. Choice steak, provolone, sauteed onions, banana peppers, and pizza sauce), fries (salt and vinegar), and their fresh squeezed lemonade.

Everything was so tasty! The fries were fresh cut and quickly fried to perfection so they retained the flavor of the potato without absorbing too much of the grease. The sandwich bread had a nice crisp crust and a soft inside. The meat, veggies and sauces all kept their individual flavors, but all blended amazingly well to create a symphony in my mouth. The best part was that each bite of the sandwich had all of the various flavors! Soooooo good! My only complaint is that the lemonade was a little sweet for my liking, it needed more lemon, but that's a minor problem IMO. Oh yeah, I had a cookie too, but that wasn't anything exciting (i.e. don't waste the calories on the cookies).

If you have a Penn Station Subs near you, you should go! You won't be disappointed in the subs or fries! I'd go more often, but the closest one is about 20 miles away!Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love love love penn station! Usually get the chicken cordon bleu, fries, and love the lemonade! :)

    ReplyDelete